OverviewPhilosophy in Australia and New Zealand has for some time now been experiencing something of a golden age. The richness of Australasias philosophical past, though less well known, should also not be forgotten. Australasian philosophy, although heavily indebted to overseas trends, includes much distinctive and highly original work. The Companion contains a wide range of articles contributed by prominent philosophers and scholars, and includes biographical essays on selected philosophers, topics and controversies, as well as shorter entries on associations, research centres, departments, journals, pedagogy, and international links. Important philosophical contributions made by those working outside of the academy are also included, along with philosophys recent inroads into the wider community in primary and secondary schools, community-based forums and philosophy cafs. A Companion to Philosophy in Australia and New Zealand will provide scholars and the wider community, in Australia, New Zealand and beyond, with a greater appreciation of the philosophical heritage of this region, and will be a standard work of reference for many years to come.
- criminal law in queensland and western australia cases and commentary 7th edition 9780409337471
- principles of microeconomics australia and new zealand edition 9780170382601
- campbell biology australian and new zealand edition
- buy second hand textbooks australia
- mental health in australia: collaborative community practice: collaborative community practice