OverviewProviding the reader with the tools need ed to be successful writers in college and their profession, A Short Guide to Writing about Biology emphasizes writing as a means to examine, evaluate, and share ideas. The text teaches how to read critically, study, evaluate and report data, and how to communicate information clearly and logically. Also given detailed advice on locating useful sources, interpreting the results of statistical tests, maintaining effective laboratory and field notebooks, writing effective research proposals and poster presentations, writing effective applications, and communicating information to both professional and general audiences.
- fundamentals of nursing clinical skills workbook 3rd edition 9780729542395
- financial institutions instruments and markets 8th edition
- australian corporate law 6e + australian corporations legislation 2018 student edition 9780001183018
- programming and planning in early childhood settings 7th edition 9780170386326
- biology in focus preliminary