OverviewAccounting 9th edition continues the strong reputation established by this leading Australian text as the most comprehensive book for students studying introductory accounting in undergraduate or postgraduate programs. The full-colour design and improved pedagogy provides students with a reader-friendly text to enhance their understanding of concepts and make their study more enjoyable. The text builds on the thorough and reliable explanation of the accounting process through the Business Knowledge chapter vignettes that apply the principles to practice. Previous editions were renowned for the number of exercises and problems, and the new edition builds on this superior teaching feature. The end-of-chapter activities are designed to encourage student confidence through the development of skills in decision making, critical thinking, ethical thinking, analysis and communication.
- sydney institute of business and technology second hand textbooks
- sydney institute of business and technology textbook exchange
- sydney institute of business and technology textbook list
- rent sydney institute of business and technology textbooks
- buy new sydney institute of business and technology textbooks