OverviewThis practical book shows how to deal with the complicated area of accounting of financial instruments. Containing a huge number of sophisticated worked examples, the book treats this complex subject in a way that gives clear guidance on the subject. In an introductory, controversial overview of the subject, the book highlights the mistakes that both auditing firms and the accounting standard setters are making, and demonstrates the contribution the International Financial Reporting Standards have made to the current credit crisis.
- financial reporting handbook 2017 australia + auditing assurance and ethics handbook 2017 australia 9780730343905
- financial feasibility study
- financial planning in australia: advice and wealth management
- management accounting information for creating and managing value 8th edition 9781760420406
- best books for bookkeeping accounting students australia