Advertising Creative, Fourth Edition gets right to the point of advertising by stressing key principles and practical information students and working professionals can use. Drawing on personal experience as award-winning experts in creative advertising, Tom Altstiel and Jean Grow offer real-world insights on cutting-edge topics, including global, social media, business-to-business, in-house, and small agency advertising.
In the new edition, Altstiel and Grow take a deeper dive into the exploration of digital technology and its implications for the industry, as they expose the pervasive changes experienced across the global advertising landscape.
Their most important revelation of all is the identification of the three qualities that will define the future leaders of this industry: Be a risk taker. Understand technology. Live for ideas.
- rent fashion design textbooks
- human resource management strategy people performance
- effective teaching strategies lessons from research and practice 7th edition 9780170358880
- civitas by design: building better communities, from the garden city to the new urbanism
- interior design second hand textbooks