OverviewThe 48 experiments in this well-conceived manual illustrate important concepts and principles in general, organic, and biochemistry. As in previous editions, three basic goals guided the development of all the experiments: (1) the experiments illustrate the concepts learned in the classroom; (2) the experiments are clearly and concisely written so that readers will easily understand the task at hand, will work with minimal supervision because the manual provides enough information on experimental procedures, and will be able to perform the experiments in a 2-1/2 hour laboratory period; and (3) the experiments are not only simple demonstrations, but also contain a sense of discovery. This edition includes many revised experiments and two new experiments.
- australian corporate law 6e + australian corporations legislation 2018 student edition 9780001183018
- convergent journalism an introduction writing and producing across media
- introduction to history of psychology
- good books introduction to finance
- managing and organizations: an introduction to theory and practice