OverviewWhat are angels? Where were they first encountered? Can we distinguish angels from gods, fairies, ghosts, and aliens? And why do they remain so popular? This Very Short Introduction investigates stories and speculations about angels in religions old and new, in art, literature, film, and the popular imagination.
- introduction to global business: understanding the international environment & global business functions
- counselling children: a practical introduction
- an introduction to molecular ecology
- essential epidemiology an introduction for students and health professionals 9781107529151
- introduction to epidemiology