OverviewAnswers to Questions Most Frequently Asked About Organization Development is a compact, practical book for students and managers who want an overview of the field of organization development without having to commit themselves to a lengthy, in-depth reading on the topic. The easy-to-read question-and-answer format is organized into topic areas to facilitate identification of those areas with which the reader is most concerned. The sequence of topics is set to move the reader from general statements, basic concepts, and values to more specific questions concerning the organization and the manager. For the reader who wants to delve deeper, a list of suggested readings and training programs occupies the last section of this handy book. Students, consultants, and managers will appreciate the straightforward manner in which Answers to Questions Most Frequently Asked About Organization Development demystifies the field of organization development.
- human relations in organizations applications and skill building
- reflective practice writing and professional development
- how to think straight about psychology
- buy new application development textbooks
- intentional interviewing and counseling: facilitating client development in a multicultural society