Your one-stop guide to mastering the basics of Arabic—updated with access to online audio tutorials!
This bestselling guide provides you with the tools you need to communicate effectively and confidently in Arabic. Arabic Verbs & Essentials of Grammar, 3rd Edition offers a solid foundation of verbs and major grammatical concepts of the language, including pronouns, idioms and expressions, irregular verbs, and expressions of time. Each unit is devoted to one topic, so you can find what you need right away.
Concise yet thorough explanations are supported by numerous examples to help you master the concepts covered. A helpful verb index features 300 verbs and is cross-referenced with the abundant verb tables appearing throughout the book. Audio tutorials, available via the McGraw-Hill Language Lab app and online, provide chapter summaries with highlights, tips, and pronunciation models.
Arabic Verbs & Essentials of Grammar, 3rd Edition features:
• “Top 300” verb index
• An accessible introduction to the basics of Arabic
• Language tables for quick and easy reference
• Contemporary usage of verbs, adjectives, pronouns, prepositions, conjunctions, and other grammar essentials
• Examples of contemporary language being used in real-life situations
• New: Audio tutorials for each chapter that you can access via app or online