Data-driven decisions are driving the global knowledge economy. To get the edge, graduates need the power of statistical analysis to create business insight. This fourth edition of Australasian Business Statistics empowers you to make informed decisions based on real?world issues. The cross-functional author team has channelled their expertise to create a concise 15?chapter structure that empowers students with the quantitative analysis techniques they need to succeed in tomorrow’s business world. It also provides examples from the local region, real business issues and applications.
Australasian Business Statistics, Fourth edition, provides students with a highly practical problem?solving approach to prepare them for the real business world.
• Statistical techniques used in business are comprehensively covered.
• Data analysis using Excel is integrated throughout the text.
• Local examples are used to demonstrate the importance of statistics in business.
• ‘Opening vignette’ features show the relevance of statistics and how data is used in business through a series of local case studies.
• ‘Misuse of Statistics’ helps you avoid the pitfalls of using statistics incorrectly in business scenarios.