OverviewThe growth of administrative law in Australia has continued in an unabated form since the introduction of innovative reforms in the mid-seventies. The centre plank of these reforms was the establishment of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal with follow-on reforms relating to the Ombudsman, judicial review and freedom of information legislation. The impact of these reforms has been vast and significant. This 2007 book seeks to take stock of the growth and development of administrative law principles. Particular attention is paid to the important cases and key doctrines which provide the theoretical underpinnings of these principles. In this book a team of highly respected administrative law scholars and jurists aim to provide a lucid exposition of the relevant case law, principles and doctrines. The book should illuminate the fundamental features of Australian administrative law and should prove useful to students and practitioners interested in this field.
- health assessment & physical examination : australian & new zealand edition
- blackshield and williams australian constitutional law and theory 9781760021511
- construction law in australia 9780455223421
- principles of contract law
- principles of contract law 5e + contract cases & materials 13e value pack 9780455237220