Australian Corporations Legislation 2018 will give you practical, in-depth assistance and guide you through some of the most complex pieces of Australian corporations legislation. This book provides a comprehensive single-volume collection of key corporations and related legislation. This edition includes expert annotations to key provisions of the Corporations Act 2001, and extensive editorial and historical notes.
• Annotations updated to take into account changes made by the Insolvency Law Reform Act.
• Concise subsection-level historical notes providing practical, on-the-spot guidance
• Comprehensive and current material, including pending legislation as necessary
• Detailed quick-find tabs for easy navigation
• Extensive overview of corporations law including recent amendments
Austin & Black, Austin & Black’s Annotations to the Corporations Act (looseleaf and online)
Australian Corporations Law Legislation (looseleaf and online)
LN, Australian Corporations Legislation 2018 – Student Edition