Australian Corporations Legislation 2019 provides a comprehensive single-volume collection of key corporations and related legislation current to 6 April 2019. With its expert annotations to key provisions of the Corporations Act 2001, and extensive editorial and historical notes; this text provides practical, in-depth assistance and guidance through some of the most complex pieces of Australian legislation.
• Concise subsection-level annotations providing practical, on-the-spot guidance
• Comprehensive and current material, including pending legislation as necessary
• Detailed quick-find tabs for easy navigation
• Extensive overview of corporations law including recent amendments
• Austin & Black, Austin & Black’s Annotations to the Corporations Act (looseleaf and online)
• Australian Corporation Law Legislation (loose-leaf and online)
• Austin & Ramsay, Ford, Austin and Ramsay’s Principles of Corporations Law, 17th ed, 2018