Be Thou Prepared
Publication Date 29 Sep 2015
OverviewThe world is not safe. Earthquakes, tornados, and floods are happening with more frequency and intensity. Terrorist attacks are on the rise. Christians are being persecuted in America. It’s time for the church to step up and be prepared for trials and tribulation to come.
• What does the Bible say about being prepared for disasters?
• Should Christians protect themselves with firearms?
• Should we stockpile supplies?
• How should we be prepared for the possibility of a coming economic collapse, an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack, or a potentially looming World War III?
• What are Christians to do in the face of persecution?
• How can we be a witness in times of distress?
Be Thou Prepared warns of the imminent Christian persecution coming to the United States and explains the role of faith in times of trouble. Be Thou Prepared is the first book to deal with spiritual and practical readiness for what's bound to come – sooner or later. While acknowledging true hope lies in faith and reliance on God in the face of disaster and persecution, Be Thou Prepared also makes the biblical case for preparedness for all types of situations – not as an option but as a spiritual imperative. Full of practical advice on maintaining necessary medical supplies, storing food, arranging for temporary shelters, and more, Be Thou Prepared equips Christians and Christian leaders to understand the best way they can prepare themselves and their congregations so as not to be caught off guard but to be ready to help those in need when evil comes to their door.