OverviewBig Data Shocks examines the roots of big data, the current climate and rising stars in this world. The book explores the issues raised by big data and discusses theoretical as well as practical approaches to managing information whose scope exists beyond the human scale.
- management accounting : information for managing and creating value 7th edition
- the globalization of world politics an introduction to international relations
- accounting information for business decisions
- interactions: pearson new international edition: collaboration skills for school professionals
- buy new information system textbooks