OverviewInternationally renowned composer William Duckworth explores the fundamentals of music in this creative, reader-friendly text that takes differing student abilities into consideration. A CREATIVE APPROACH TO MUSIC FUNDAMENTALS, Eleventh Edition, covers music fundamentals in 15 concise chapters and 11 enrichment appendices. Duckworth focuses on developing your skills by offering written and aural exercises, not only helping you to learn the basics, but also giving you the opportunity to apply your knowledge in realistic music situations. In addition, the text comes with an access card to CourseMate with Music Fundamentals in Action, a free interactive online tutorial that provides you with personalized study plans and podcasts from the author. A CREATIVE APPROACH TO MUSIC FUNDAMENTALS offers clear and comprehensive coverage of all major topics for a music fundamentals course.
- literacy for the 21st century a balanced approach
- fundamentals of anatomy and physiology martini
- introduction to management science a modeling and case studies approach with spreadsheets
- fundamentals of nursing clinical skills workbook 3rd edition 9780729542395
- an interactive approach to writing essays 9781742166490