OverviewSolomon/Berg/Martin, BIOLOGY, 9e, International Edition is often described as the best majors text for LEARNING biology. Working like a built-in study guide, the superbly integrated, inquiry-based learning system guides you through every chapter. Key concepts appear clearly at the beginning of each chapter and learning objectives start each section. You can quickly review the key points at the end of each section before moving on to the next one. At the end of the chapter, a specially focused Summary provides further reinforcement of the learning objectives. The ninth edition offers expanded integration of the text's three guiding themes of biology (evolution, information transfer, and energy for life) and innovative online and multimedia resources for students and instructors.
- harvard's nursing guide to drugs 10th edition 9780729542548
- buy new international studies textbooks
- psychology australia and new zealand 2nd edition 9780170386302
- introduction to global business: understanding the international environment & global business functions
- digital signal processing first global edition