1. Introduction to Financial Management
2. Reviewing Financial Statements
3. Analyzing Financial Statements
4. Time Value of Money 1: Analyzing Single Cash Flows
5. Time Value of Money 2: Analyzing Annuity Cash Flows
Boughton, James M.; Boughton, James M.; Lombardi, Domenico; Lombardi, Domenico
The IMF is a multilateral financial institution with a mandate to promote financial and macroeconomic stability, cooperative economic policies, and a balanced growth of international trade. More than two fifths of its ...