OverviewAddressing modern process plant operations in an easy-to-understand format, this comprehensive book reveals the important role technicians play in the function of a business unit. The author thoroughly examines operator responsibilities and functions, from recognizing opportunities that improve process operations, to detecting and removing threats to steady-state operation. The book also systematically explores business fundamentals and the importance of quality, as well as the chemistry and physics of process operations, maintenance duties, material handling, and process troubleshooting techniques. Now thoroughly expanded and updated, the Second Edition of this trusted guide includes new chapters on jobs in process technology, environmental compliance, emergency response, and instrumentation. With numerous new and revised tables and photos, as well as additional learning resources to promote Internet research and critical thinking, the book is an even more useful and effective resource for current and future process plant technicians.
- sw electrical wiring vol 1 & 2 blended learning package 9781743760260
- organization development: the process of leading organizational change
- blockchain a practical guide to developing business law and technology solutions
- colon and rectal surgery abdominal operations
- sw electrical wiring vol 1 & 2 9781743760260