OverviewBusiness Analysis and Valuation IFRS edition richly informs on contemporary financial statement data use in various valuation tasks, balancing each concept against real-life scenarios. The text is entirely IFRS based and discussed how to get the most information out of IFRS based financial statements. The focus is not only on building a solid understanding of the latest theoretical approaches but to also place students in a confident position to apply them.
- business research methods zikmund
- griffiths handbook of clinical nutrition and dietetics 5th edition 9780980508666
- second opinion: an introduction to health sociology 5th edition
- business model generation a handbook for visionaries game changers and challengers 9780470876411
- torts : cases and commentary 8th edition