OverviewTECHNIQUES AND MATERIALS OF MUSIC, 7th Enhanced Edition covers all the basics of composition--including harmony, melody, and musical form. The authors present essential materials of common-practice music and an overview of 20th century techniques. Numerous hands-on exercises promote readers' memorization and retention of key concepts. Included with every new copy of the print book is access to the new Premium interactive learning website, which delivers a wealth of practical material that will help users better understand musical theory and improve their musical technique.
- moore's clinically oriented anatomy 8th edition
- interactions: pearson new international edition: collaboration skills for school professionals
- blackshield and williams australian constitutional law and theory: commentary and materials
- understanding business law 3rd edition curtin university 9780409343861
- winterton's australian federal constitutional law commentary & materials 9780455239729