Game of Chance: Terms and Conditions for the
Zookal, Jekkle and Cengage Australia Beats by Dr. Dre Competition
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to anyone who purchases any Cengage textbook from www.zookal.com or www.jekkle.com during the competition period.
3. Zookal and Jekkle customers who purchase an eligible Cengage textbook during the competition period will be automatically entered into the competition draw.
4. The competition commences at 11.59pm on Monday 26 June 2017.
5. The competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday 11 August 2017.
6. Purchases completed after the competition has closed will not be eligible to win.
7. One entry per transaction.
8. This competition is a game of chance and the winner will be drawn at random, using a random number generator, random.org.
9. There will be 1 (one) winner.
10. The randomly drawn winning entry will receive 1 (one) x pair of Beats Studio Wireless Over Ear Headphones (Black) valued at $479.00AUD.
11. The total value of the prize pool is $479.00AUD.
12. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if plagiarised, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
13. Winners will be notified by email from the Promoter no later than Friday 18 August 2017.
14. If a prize remains unclaimed a new winner will be drawn after 3 (three) months.
15. Entry details and competition entries will remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
18. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is true and honest.
19. The winner agrees to participate in any news media or social media activity surrounding the promotion such as photographic shoots and interviews, where location permits.
20. Cengage Australia collects your information to include you in this competition and will disclose the information to others who help us run the competition.
21. The Promoter is Cengage Australia, Level 7, 80 Dorcas St, South Melbourne, 3205
22. NSW Trade Promotion permit number: LTPS/17/14717