The book presents actual clinical cases, accompanied by academic commentary, that question and educate the reader about essential topics in pediatric dentistry. Each chapter's progression from common to increasingly challenging clinical cases enables the reader to build their skills, aiding the ability to think critically and independently.
Clinical Cases in Pediatric Dentistry's case-based format is particularly useful for pre-doctoral dental students, post-graduate residents and pediatric dentists preparing for Board examinations. The book will also appeal to students and their faculty in pediatric dentistry departments. It will be of interest to practicing pediatric dentists and family dentists as well.
- griffiths handbook of clinical nutrition and dietetics 5th edition 9780980508666
- transnational management: text, cases and readings in cross-border management
- clinical dosage calculations for australia and new zealand
- basic clinical massage therapy
- fundamentals of nursing clinical skills workbook 3rd edition 9780729542395