Clinical Governance: A Guide to Implementation for Healthcare Professionals provides a comprehensive overview of what is meant by clinical governance and how it can be implemented in practice. It explores the evolution of clinical governance, its key components, legal implications, the barriers to implementing it, and its impact.
Clinical Governance provides step-by-step practical advice, facilitating better understanding of the key principles of clinical governance. This third edition has been fully updated throughout to incorporate a more integrated approach to achieving clinical governance, with an additional chapter on education and training. Each chapter includes reflective questions, activities and case studies taken from clinical practice as well as a full list of references and further reading.
- clinical examination 8th edition 9780729542593
- clinical nurse educator competencies creating an evidence-based practice for academic clinical nurse educators
- the neuroscience of clinical psychiatry
- corporate governance principles policies and practices
- principles of contemporary corporate governance