OverviewCombinatorics is a large branch of mathematics involving the counting, selecting, and arranging of objects. Robin Wilson explores the field, looking at problems such as the shortest routes from A to B, to the number of Sudoku puzzles possible.
- what's that sound? an introduction to rock and its history 9780393937251
- introduction to brain & behavior & launchpad for introduction to brain and behavior 5th edition
- introduction to epidemiology
- second opinion: an introduction to health sociology 5th edition
- introduction to public health 3e 9780729542036