OverviewOffering detailed solutions to all in-text and end-of-chapter problems, this comprehensive guide helps you achieve a deeper intuitive understanding of chapter material through constant reinforcement and practice. The result is much better preparation for in-class quizzes and tests, as well as national standardized tests such as the DAT and MCAT.
- contexts of nursing an introduction 5th edition 9780729542463
- australian corporate law 6e + australian corporations legislation 2018 student edition 9780001183018
- adolescence and emerging adulthood, pearson new international edition
- introduction to general organic and biochemistry
- bundle: psychology: an international discipline in context: australian and new zealand edition