The success of any concrete structure depends on the designers sound knowledge of concrete and its behaviour under load, under temperature and humidity changes, and under exposure to the relevant environment and industrial conditions.
This book gives students a thorough understanding of all aspects of concrete technology from first principles. It covers concrete ingredients, properties and behaviour in the finished structure with reference to national standards and recognised testing methods used in Britain, the European Union and the United States. Examples and problems are given throughout to emphasise the important aspects of each chapter.
An excellent coursebook for all students of Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering and Building at degree or diploma level, Concrete Technology will also be a valuable reference book for practising engineers in the field.
- queensland university of technology textbook list
- rent queensland university of technology textbooks
- theory and law in the regulation of business a custom publication for queensland university of technology, 3rd edition
- queensland university of technology textbook exchange
- queensland university of technology second hand textbooks