OverviewProviding a logical, step-by-step approach to educational research, this handbook is the ideal companion for students embarking on a research project for the first time. Anyone embarking on a research project for the first time is likely to be daunted by the research process and the huge array of impenetrable jargon. This user-friendly yet comprehensive handbook is designed as a survival guide for the inexperienced researcher. Divided into three sections, the handbook carefully guides the reader step-by-step through the whole research process, from getting started and gathering data, to making sense of the data. Accessible and down-to-earth, this handbook will prove a one-stop resource for educational researchers everywhere.
- australian family law teaching materials: the contemporary context teaching materials
- effective teaching strategies lessons from research and practice 7th edition 9780170358880
- the digitally agile researcher
- educational psychology studies
- contexts of nursing an introduction 5th edition 9780729542463