Corporations Law: A Custom Publication for Melbourne Law School, 2nd edition has been prepared for students Corporations Law at the Melbourne Law School.
The book comprises chapters from the following LexisNexis Butterworths publications:Harris, Company Law Theories, Principles and Applications, 2nd ed., LexisNexis, 2015 Harris, Hargovan & Adams, Australian Corporate Law, 6th ed, LexisNexis, 2018 Austin & Ramsay, Ford, Austin & Ramsays’s Principles of Corporations Law, 17th ed, 2018 Gooley, Zammit, Dicker & Russell, Corporations and Associations Law: Principles and Issues, 6th ed LexisNexis 2015
FeaturesSupports development of practice-ready skills Expert coverage of corporations law
- beyond the veil, revised edition: male-female dynamics in modern muslim society
- criminal law in queensland and western australia cases and commentary 7th edition 9780409337471
- understanding business law 3rd edition curtin university 9780409343861
- principles of taxation law 2017
- first principles of business law 2017