In Creating Your Lean Future State: How to Move from Seeing to Doing, Tom Luyster, with Don Tapping, details the implementation of lean after the creation of current and future state maps.
This book is a follow-up to the successful Value Stream Management: Eight Steps to Planning, Mapping and Sustaining Lean Improvements. It follows the case study of a manufacturing company that has already created a Future State Map, with the authors showing step-by-step how to focus on key information, visually manage product flow, and level production.
Get the benefits promised by your future state map, and implement a lean system that will stick without backsliding.
- perfecting your english pronuncition
- classroom management: creating positive learning environment
- positive learning environments creating and maintaining productive classrooms 9780170372923
- health and physical education preparing educators for the future 2nd edition 9781107446120
- clinical nurse educator competencies creating an evidence-based practice for academic clinical nurse educators