· Clear learning objectives and chapter contents outlined at the start of each chapter.
· Key terms highlighted with definitions, either as marginal notes or in chapter glossaries.
· Case examples of community psychology in action.
· Each chapter ends with a critical assessment section .
· Discussion points and ideas for exercises that can be undertaken by the reader, in order to extend critical understanding.
· Lists of further resources - e.g. reading, film, electronic.
· Authors are members of the largest community psychology departmental team in Europe.