OverviewCrossing Borders engages with the emergent field of borders studies, particularly in relation to North America, South Asia, and the transnational spaces they continue to embrace. While multicultural theory tends to emphasize specific and individual cultures, border studies examines the intersection of cultures and the resulting effects.
- australian custom select accounting fundamentals in society for university of wollongong
- american cinema/american culture
- buy new culture textbooks
- language, literacy and literature, teaching literacies & teaching language
- an interactive approach to writing essays and research reports in psychology 9781742166490