OverviewNow in its eleventh edition and used in top Counseling, Psychology and Social Work programs, CURRENT PSYCHOTHERAPIES helps you learn, compare and apply the major systems of psychotherapy in a way that will be meaningful in your future practice. Every chapter is written by either an originator or a leading proponent of a system. Each of these distinguished figures describes the basic principles of the system and highlights how it differs from other systems. A case example in every theory chapter guides you through the problem, evaluation, treatment and follow-up process. A companion volume, CASE STUDIES IN PSYCHOTHERAPY, is available in this title's MindTap; it offers detailed cases that illustrate the basic techniques and methods of each theory.
- theory and practice of counseling and psychotherapy textbook
- advanced practice psychiatric nursing: integrating psychotherapy, psychopharmacology, and complementary and alternative approaches
- somatic psychotherapy training
- emdr and the art of psychotherapy with children: treatment manual
- introducing integrative counselling and psychotherapy