Data Management will guide readers through data management basics and best practices following through the data lifecycle. Guidance for starting and growing a data management service includes suggestions for assessment. Specifics about how to use the reference interview to help with data management, writing data management plans for grants, and finding collaborators are covered in depth. Specialty areas such as teaching data management and data reuse are also included.
- management accounting : information for creating and managing value 8th edition
- principles of supply chain management
- behaviour management ideas
- management a practical introduction 2nd edition 9781743769843
- transformative classroom management: positive strategies to engage all students and promote a psychology of success