OverviewDermatology for Advanced Practice Clinicians offers a practical approach to the care of common dermatosis. It comprehensively covers the basic science of lesion morphology and key diagnostic skills for exams. Chapters on common skin diseases walk you through everything you need to know, from the basic pathophysiology of the disease to epidemiology, common clinical presentations, diagnostics, differential diagnoses, management, complications, follow up, patient education, the need for referral or consultations, resources, and ICD-10 codes. A Special Considerations section addresses the unique needs of specific patient populations, such as pediatrics, geriatrics, and pregnancy.
- uniform evidence law: principles and practice
- clinical nurse educator competencies creating an evidence-based practice for academic clinical nurse educators
- advanced practice psychiatric nursing: integrating psychotherapy, psychopharmacology, and complementary and alternative approaches
- college of law practice papers
- advertising: principles and practice