OverviewNewman and Newman use a chronological approach to present development across the life span, drawing on the psychosocial theory of Erik Erikson to provide a conceptual framework for the text. The authors address physical, intellectual, social, and emotional growth in all life stages, focusing on the idea that development results from the interdependence of these areas at every stage, and placing special emphasis on optimal development through life.
- an interactive approach to writing essays and research reports in psychology
- advanced practice psychiatric nursing: integrating psychotherapy, psychopharmacology, and complementary and alternative approaches
- an interactive approach to writing essays 9781742166490
- auditing and assurance : a case studies approach 6th edition revised
- language development an introduction