For introductory courses in Differential Equations.
This best-selling text by these well-known authors blends the traditional algebra problem solving skills with the conceptual development and geometric visualization of a modern differential equations course that is essential to science and engineering students. It reflects the new qualitative approach that is altering the learning of elementary differential equations, including the wide availability of scientific computing environments like Maple, Mathematica, and MATLAB. Its focus balances the traditional manual methods with the new computer-based methods that illuminate qualitative phenomena and make accessible a wider range of more realistic applications. Seldom-used topics have been trimmed and new topics added: it starts and ends with discussions of mathematical modeling of real-world phenomena, evident in figures, examples, problems, and applications throughout the text.
- australian taxation study manual 27th edition 2017 questions and suggested solutions
- equity and trusts in australia value pack 9781316663998
- language, literacy and early childhood education 2nd edition
- psychology: the science of mind and behaviour 2nd edition
- essentials of corporate finance 4th edition