OverviewAthlete safety and the prevention of sudden death on the field are growing concerns in sports and physical activity. This groundbreaking text, with engaging video scenarios found in the accompanying interactive Navigate 2 online learning environment, arms readers with the knowledge and skills they need to make the correct decision when confronted with an emergency situation. Published in cooperation with the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), Preventing Sudden Death in Sport and Physical Activity, Second Edition examines the etiology, prevention, recognition, treatment, and return-to-play protocol of the common causes of sudden death in sport. Chapters are written by content area experts, offering a blend of clinical, scientific, and research expertise regarding each medical condition that is discussed.
- patient & person interpersonal skills in nursing 6th edition 9780729542562
- organisational behaviour 5th edition + connect value pack 9781743761977
- human anatomy and physiology marieb 9th edition
- financial accounting: reporting, analysis and decision making 5th edition
- phlebotomy essentials 6th edition