OverviewThis new 3rd edition is entirely updated and includes all major cases since 2004. The important High Court decisions on the definition of direct discrimination - Purvis v State of New South Wales (Department of Education and Training) (2003) 217 CLR 92 - on the definition of indirect discrimination - State of New South Wales v Amery (2006) 226 ALR 196 and all major decisions applying those cases are analysed. The developments in the key areas of employment, education, harassment and victimization are all addressed. Additionally trends in the remedies being awarded and the level of monetary damages granted to successful applicants are also analysed. The impact of changes in the federal industrial relations arena and the developments in the intersection between discrimination law and industrial law and the use of discrimination law principles in unfair dismissal cases are also examined.
- company law: theories, principles and applications
- laying down the law 10th edition 9780409344943
- corporations & financial markets law 7e/ corporations legislation 2017
- mental health in australia: collaborative community practice: collaborative community practice
- australian insurance law a first reference