OverviewThe Dispute Settlement Reports of the World Trade Organization (WTO) include Panel and Appellate Body reports, as well as arbitration awards, in disputes concerning the rights and obligations of WTO members under the provisions of the Marrakesh Agreement Establishing the World Trade Organization. These are the WTO authorized and paginated reports in English. An essential addition to the library of all practicing and academic trade lawyers and needed by students worldwide taking courses in international economic or trade law. DSR 2014: Volume 3 reports on China - Measures Related to the Exportation of Rare Earths, Tungsten, and Molybdenum (WT/DS431, WT/DS432, WT/DS433).
- principles of dispute resolution 2e 9780455237985
- financial accounting reporting analysis and decision making 5e + wileyplus stand-alone card 9780730326199
- financial accounting: reporting, analysis and decision making 5th edition
- tax kit 3 2018 9780455240855
- financial accounting reporting analysis and decision making 5th edition 9780730313748