OverviewThis book examines the distribution and interpretation of anaphors and pronouns. Through a detailed analysis of simplex and complex anaphors in Dutch and English, as well as other Romance and Germanic languages, the authors show that the relationship between an anaphor and its antecedent can be captured in terms of general Minimalist principles.
- australian constitutional law and theory: commentary and materials 6th edition
- tabbner's nursing care theory and practice 7th edition 9780729542272
- the technique of film and video editing history theory and practice 9780240813974
- managing and organizations: an introduction to theory and practice
- marketing theory: a student text