OverviewHow can we reconcile economic growth with the need to protect the natural environment? Will scarcity of natural resources eventually force economic growth to cease? This book introduces key models and shows how modern growth theory can be used to shed light on the relation between economic growth, natural resources, and the environment.
- bundle: creating effective learning environments
- young children and the environment early education for sustainability 9781107636347
- positive learning environments 9780170372923
- positive learning environments : creating and maintaining productive classrooms
- essential mathematics for economic analysis