OverviewEssential Science for Cambridge Lower Secondary series provides complete curriculum framework coverage for Stages 7-9. It has been written by an experienced author team and provides a seamless link into Cambridge IGCSE, maximising students' potential. The Stage 7 Student Book provides accessible content to engage international school students from a wide range of backgrounds. Double-page spreads comprehensively cover the syllabus framework, each spread emphasising the key learning points. There is a dedicated section on Scientific Enquiry in this text, with practical activities to develop the required skills. Each chapter concludes with examination-style questions, preparing students for the Checkpoint test and introducing them to IGCSE-style questions. Online access also provides engaging interactive learning exercises, revision material and exam preparation.
- essentials of strategic management the quest for competitive advantage
- essentials of human anatomy
- essential epidemiology an introduction for students and health professionals 9781107529151
- cambridge mathematics 3 unit year 11 enhanced version
- transformative classroom management: positive strategies to engage all students and promote a psychology of success