OverviewAn in-depth look at how today's businesses use information technologies. Many businesses look for candidates who know how to use information systems, making a general understanding of information systems an asset to any business professional. Laudon and Laudon emphasize how business objectives shape the application of new information systems and technologies. The ninth edition focuses on currency and cutting-edge topics.
- nemes & coss effective legal research 6th edition + effective legal writing 2nd edition bundle 9780001075108
- criminal law in queensland and western australia cases and commentary 7th edition 9780409337471
- criminal laws: materials and commentary on criminal law and process in nsw 6th edition
- effective teaching strategies lessons from research and practice 7th edition 9780170358880
- adolescence and emerging adulthood, pearson new international edition