OverviewSandra Marks isnt enjoying her new role as editor of The Brenton Sun, her colleges online newspaper. Felipe, one of her reporters, isnt too happy about Sandra beating him to the job . . . and he makes sure she knows it. Worse still, she is faced with her biggest story ever-one that involves her own father. Now Sandra must decide who she can really trust.
- equity and trusts in australia
- human anatomy & physiology 9th edition plus mastering a&p with etext (value pack)
- chemistry in focus prelim 11 student book with 4 access codes
- principles of australian equity and trusts 3e 9780001075306
- financial accounting 8th edition + connect value pack 9781743764039