OverviewHelp your students develop an understanding of exercise physiology concepts and their application athletic performance and well-being with Exercise Physiology, 2e. Using an engaging evidence-based approach that combines research and theory with practical discussions of nutrition and training, the authors help students understand how the human body works and responds to exercise. The Second Edition includes new video clips, a fresh new design, and enhanced online teaching and learning resources to save you time and help your students succeed. Instructor Resources: -A pre-created PowerPoint Presentation speeds lecture preparation. -A Test bank of chapter-specific questions saves you time in building quizzes and exams -A complete image bank enhances lecture and exam preparation. -LMS cartridges allow you to connect to your preferred course management system with ease. -Answers to Review Questions speed student assessment. Student Resources:" -Animations demonstrate complex concepts in a dynamic, memorable way. -Video Clips from experts demonstrate fascinating, real-life applications in a variety of exercise science careers. -Quiz bank provides online practice to help ensure content mastery.
- publication manual of the american psychological association
- principles of taxation for business and investment planning 2019 edition
- occupational therapy for people experiencing illness, injury or impairment 7th edition
- understanding company law 19th edition
- fundamentals of anatomy and physiology martini