OverviewThe Explorer Car Rentals Practice Set is intended to introduce students to MYOB AccountRight v19. It gives students experience in keeping a computerised set of books and is recommended for use by students studying an introductory unit in financial accounting. This practice set is designed to simulate the activities of a business i.e. Explorer Car Rentals, and provide students with the opportunity to process a number of common transactions affecting a business over one/or two accounting periods. It should ensure a greater appreciation of: (a) the steps required in the accounting cycle (including GST requirements); (b) entering sales, purchases, receipts, payments and general journal entries; (c) reconciling bank accounts, GST, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable; (d) printing financial reports which summarise the activities of the business for the period; and the preparation of the Business Activity Statement.
- marketing research asia-pacific edition 9780170369824
- advanced practice psychiatric nursing: integrating psychotherapy, psychopharmacology, and complementary and alternative approaches
- management a practical introduction 2nd edition 9781743769843
- consumer behaviour 6th edition hoyer
- griffiths handbook of clinical nutrition and dietetics 5th edition 9780980508666