Financial Accounting is the ideal book for anyone with little prior knowledge or who is new to this subject area. The book retains the clear writing style and unique international focus which led to the success of previous editions. This approach enables the teaching of financial accounting in a way that is not country-specific. This fully updated text uses the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as its framework to explain key concepts and practices while linking them with contemporary real-life examples from around the world.
- introduction to brain & behavior & launchpad for introduction to brain and behavior 5th edition
- accounting and financial management
- financial institutions management textbook
- financial accounting theory 4th edition
- psychology: an international discipline in context: australian and new zealand edition