With a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the subject, Financial Accounting for Decision Makers focuses on the ways in which financial statements and information can be used to improve the quality of decision making.
The practical emphasis throughout the book ensures the material is always relevant, whilst the authors’ style of introducing topics gradually and explaining technical terminology in a clear, friendly style caters for all students, whether on specialist accounting or non-specialist business degrees.
- accounting closing the books
- financial institutions instruments and markets 8th edition 9781743079959
- management accounting : information for creating and managing value 8th edition
- accounting term for balancing books
- financial planning in australia advice and wealth management 8th edition 9780409347609