OverviewFor the first time, Revsine's Financial Reporting & Analysis will feature Connect, the premier digital teaching and learning tool that allows instructors to assign and assess course material.
Financial Reporting & Analysis (FR&A) by Revsine/Collins/Johnson/Mittelstaedt emphasizes both the process of financial reporting and the analysis of financial statements. This book employs a true "user" perspective by discussing the contracting and decision implications of accounting, helping readers understand why accounting choices are so important and to whom they matter. Revsine, Collins, Johnson, and Mittelstaedt train their readers to be good financial detectives by enabling them to read, use, and interpret the statements. Most importantly, FR&A helps students understand how and why managers can utilize the flexibility in GAAP to adapt the numbers for their own purposes.
- financial reporting handbook 2017 australia + auditing assurance and ethics handbook 2017 australia 9780730343905
- financial accounting an integrated approach 9780170349680
- joint structure and function a comprehensive analysis
- business analysis and valuation textbook
- quantitative analysis for management